Is your Credit Union ready for the next wave of eBanking Technology?
EPL has teamed with Mobilearth to provide a feature rich mobile banking solution for your credit union members. We all know that in todayís world your members are more mobile than ever and your members are demanding greater access and flexibility when interacting with your credit union. They want the ability to do their banking when itís convenient for them; half time of the big game, standing in line at the grocery store, antique shopping at the flea market. Wherever your members are, access to their credit union is just a click away. Whether by mobile phone, laptop, desktop, or PDA, Mobilearth has you covered.
- Allows members the convenience of doing their banking anywhere and at anytime.
- Mobilearth can customize an iphone app for your credit union with your credit unionís logo and color scheme and can be downloaded from Appleís App Store
- Mobilearth is a complete online banking channel solution for all web browsers and mobile devices.
- Gives Credit Unions the ability to keep up with the changing needs of their members.
- Uses secure 128-bit encrypted sessions that meet, or exceed, worldwide industry standards for security and privacy.
- Has a customizable open mobile channel for marketing campaigns, promotions, and credit union contact information.
- All alerts and messages sent to members are preconfigured and customizable by the credit union. Sensitive information, such as account numbers, PINís, and names, are never included in outgoing messages.
- Member alerts help reduce fraud and call center requests.
A wireless internet banking solution for innovative credit unions that want to offer their members increased accessibility to their account information. Members can log in and check account balances, transaction history, and perform transfers. The application also allows the member to control their account settings. They can update their password, language preference, mobile network, e-mail addresses, time zone location, and alert delivery times and method. Using the same URL, the type of device accessing the site is automatically detected (computer, laptop, PDA, or mobile phone) and the applicable view is displayed. There is no need for your members to memorize numerous web addresses and logins.
This application offers transaction and system based member alerts by text or by e-mail. Transaction alerts are triggered by specific transaction types as defined by the credit union. System alerts are triggered by an event, such as daily balance, CD or term deposit maturity, etc. The member has full control over which alerts are enabled, and how and when they would like to receive their alerts.
This is a portal marketing site for mobile devices to promote and deliver information. The page can include CD and Loan Rates, contact information, promotions, marketing information, and more. There are no limits to the number of text pages that can be used in the application. Content is controlled by the credit union and updates are effective immediately.
This is a menu driven back office application that is used by the credit union to manage Mobilearth Products.
- Employee and Member Maintenance
- Member Alert Maintenance and Set Up
- Automated Reports
- System Variables Maintenance
- Device Maintenance
- User Permissions
- Market ME Maintenance